CS Executive Course Details:
Eligibility criteria for CS executive course
Candidates should have cleared the CS foundation course or should have completed graduation from recognized universities
Executive Programme can be pursued by a Graduate of all streams except Fine Arts.
CS Executive Course Details
There are 2 Modules in CS Executive. Total 7 papers are divided in two modules
Module -I contains 4 subjects and Module – II contains 3 subjects.
|Module I||Module II|
|Company Law||Company Accounts and Auditing Practices|
|Cost and Management Accounting||Capital Markets and Securities Laws|
|Economic and Commercial Laws||Industrial, Labour and General Laws|
|Tax Laws and Practice|
CS Executive Registration Fee Details
|CS Executive Programme||Rs.9000/- for Commerce Graduates / CPT passed of ICAI / Foundation passed of ICAI-CMA|
|Rs 10,000/- for Non Commerce Students|
|Rs 8,500/- for CS Foundation passed students|
|CS Executive Examination Fees – Rs. 1200/- per Module|
Last date for Registration CS Executive Exam
The CS Executive exam is scheduled twice a year. The candidate can appear for both modules or any one module for the CS Executive examination. The registration dates to register can different in both the cases. Please find the last date for CS executive exam registration below.
|Examination||Exam Month||Last date of Registration|
|For both Modules||June 2016||31st August 2015|
|For both Modules||Dec 2016||28th February 2016|
|One Module||Dec 2016||31st May 2016|
|One Module||June 2017||30th November 2016|
Last date for submission of application for CS Executive examination
25th March (with late fee of Rs. 250/- till 9th April)
25th September (with late fee of Rs. 250/- till 10th October)
A candidate is declared to have passed the CS Executive examination, if he/she secures at one sitting a minimum of 40% marks in each paper and 50% marks in the aggregate of all subjects.
Existing Practical experience and training requirements
The students are required to undergo the following trainings:
- 7 days Student Induction Programme (SIP)- within six months of Registration to Executive Programme or exempted therefrom for becoming eligible to seek enrollment to appear in Executive Program Examination.
- 70 hours compulsory computer training program-for becoming eligible to seek enrolment to appear in Executive Program Examination.
- 8 days Executive Development Programme (EDP) -after passing the Executive Programme and before commencement of 15 months training.
- 25 hours of Professional Development Programme (PDP) during 15 months training
- 15 months trainingafter passing the Executive Programme or Professional Programme on completion of Student Induction Program and Executive Development Program with companies and Company Secretaries in Practice registered with the Institute for imparting training